Episode 100 baby!!! With sports tech warming up, we resume our mostly-weekly uploads as we march towards spring. Or, err...fall for Lama. Here's what we dive into this episode:
- Coronavirus impact on sports tech
- Favero gets on social media?
- PRICE HIKES for sports tech!
- Pioneer Exits the Power Meter Business
- Wait, and a price drop!
- Peloton bricks competitors bikes
- The Suunto 7 Review (and a sad story)
- Tacx/Garmin NEO Warranty Fiasco
- Strava’s continued new features (!?!)
And on social, you'll find us at:
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.