Here's what we covered on this weeks meandering episode of the FIT File:
- Hiding unreleased devices in the wild!
- DCR Open House 2019 Registration Opens
- The return of the Strava App news… removing sensor support
- Lama's Neo Bike Unboxing: Creating snowglobes
- Kona Power Meter Counts - historical Reference: https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2017/10/insights-ironman-championships.html
- New Kinomap Platform Updates
- Garmin Swim 2 Released/Announced
- Polar Vantage V & M Firmware Updates to add Ignite features
- Zone5 Sports Cloud Platform
- Yet More Peloton lawsuits - https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2019-10-08/peloton-sues-cycling-rival-echelon
P.S. - Sorry for the audio issues on the original publish/upload, teaches me (Ray) to upload the podcast before the morning coffee. Thanks for listening...again!
Podcast Sponsor: Precision Hydration!
Huge shout-out to our first podcast sponsor - Precision Hydration. They not only supported this episode, but also the entire DCR Cave Summer Open House back in July! You can get 15% off your order using coupon code FITFILE at https://www.precisionhydration.com/
Shane's Twitter: https://twitter.com/gplama
Ray's Twitter: https://twitter.com/dcrainmakerblog
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.