We've locked ourselves in our best padded rooms to bring you this week's episode of the FIT File Podcast, from two people as socially distance as you can possibly be!
- Huge spike in people riding indoors
- Is hardware getting hard to find?
- Behind the scenes on sports tech availability
- Strava's new intelligent route planning
- What the heck is SRAM AXS Web?
- Going back to indoor trainer basics
- Zwift Layoffs, what does it really mean?
- DCR 2020 Trainer App Guide!
- Plus mindless chit-chat
Full list of deals: Http://www.dcrainmaker.com/deals
And on social, you'll find us at:
Shane's Twitter: https://twitter.com/gplama
Ray's Twitter: https://twitter.com/dcrainmakerblog
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.