Perhaps the busiest week of the year to date for sports tech announcements, which is kinda crazy. Here's what we chatted about!
- Ironman VR with Rouvy: Virtual Ironman Race for Pros
- TrainerRoad Group Workouts
- Trainer Hardware Availability
- Zwift Clubs: Are we there yet?
- Yet again more new Strava Features
- 4iiii Lowers Prices For Power Meters
- Suunto’s adds TrainingPeaks Metrics
- COROS adds Bluetooth Smart HR Broadcasting
- Fitbit Charge 4 Announced: Did they get it right?
Full list of deals: Http://www.dcrainmaker.com/deals
And on social, you'll find us at:
Shane's Twitter: https://twitter.com/gplama
Ray's Twitter: https://twitter.com/dcrainmakerblog
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.