Here's what we covered on this weeks episode of the FIT File:
- BKool ditches hardware
- Strava's CEO departure
- Zwift plans new hardware division
- Peloton acquires their Taiwanese hardware manufacturer
- Canyon Updates their Indoor Trainer Policy
- PowerTap G4 Chit-Chat
- Garmin Pace Pro goes to FR945/FR245
- Ray’s Tacx NEO 2T Full Review
Plus all sorts of other fun chatter along the way, as always!
Podcast Sponsor: Precision Hydration!
Huge shout-out to our first podcast sponsor - Precision Hydration. They not only supported this episode, but also the entire DCR Cave Summer Open House back in July! You can get 15% off your order using coupon code FITFILE at https://www.precisionhydration.com/
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.