Here's what's new in this episode of the FIT File:
- Sea Otter is off...then on...then conflicts?- Pro teams migrate to indoor trainer apps
- What could TrainerRoad do to partner with teams this season?
- And perhaps SufferFets too?
- Strava's "What's Old is New Again" 2020 campaign continues
- Wahoo drops price on BOLT
- Then Wahoo drops a new BOLT!
- Is there actually ebike integration demand?
- Garmin drops price on Edge 1030/130/Varia Radar.
- GoPro Hero 8 charging door test!
Full list of deals: Http://www.dcrainmaker.com/deals
And on social, you'll find us at:
Shane's Twitter: https://twitter.com/gplama
Ray's Twitter: https://twitter.com/dcrainmakerblog
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.