We're hot into the September release festivus, with everything from new wearables to potentially game changing sales of companies. Plus lots of funny stories along the way (for realz this time).
- Tacx NEO Bike Review
- The Great Wahoo Bike Race
- Apple Watch Series 5 Initial Testing
- COROS Vertix Firmware Update & COROS APEX Pro
- Wahoo / TrainerRoad Workout Sync
- Wahoo Chickens and Lamas in Radar Update
- Assioma MTB pedal hack - It actually works!
- Data security on Strava - why is there a gap?
- Strava actually announces a new feature...kinda.
- Fitbit's for sale, this has big implications.
Podcast Sponsor: Precision Hydration!
Huge shout-out to our first podcast sponsor - Precision Hydration. They not only supported this episode, but also the entire DCR Cave Summer Open House back in July! You can get 15% off your order using coupon code FITFILE at https://www.precisionhydration.com/
Check back weekly for new episodes!
Pretty please with a cherry on top remember to rate this podcast on iTunes and leave a review! It's like giving us a tip in the tip jar, unless it's a penny. In which case...not so much.